In honor of 10 years of advocacy, services, and programs through the Women’s Resources Center we are excited to launch our 10 for 10 campaign, because it is one of the easiest and most effective ways for you to support students, faculty, and staff at Illinois. We invite you to be a part of building the next ten years of gender equity work at Illinois through a one-time or reoccurring donation.
How can you continue to be engaged in the work of the WRC to support womxn students, as well as survivors? Here's a few easy places to start:
- Participate in #GivingTuesday on December 1st. Every dollar counts!
- Stay up to date alumni engagement opportunities! Sign up today to be added to our alumni directory.
- Consider potential in-kind services you may be uniquely able to offer in partnership with our gender equity, prevention, or advocacy initiatives.
- Become a recurring donor to support one of our ongoing programs or reach out about sponsorship opportunities.
Last year alone, our initiatives and services reached more than 9,400 people. Together, we can make an incredible impact. Consider the impact a donation makes and how far your dollars go:
- $10 helps create healthy relationship resources and tip sheets for our students
- $25 supports a survivor intake session with one of our Confidential Advisors
- $100 covers the cost of an I CARE (bystander intervention) workshop
- $250 supports career development initiatives (like our Womxn’s Career Institute!)
- $500 helps provide a computer for students to access cost-free
- $1,000 supports the rights to show a documentary film, or hosting a nationally-recognized speaker
We graciously appreciate your financial support, however we know that financial giving is not feasible for everyone. We invite you to share these opportunities, sign up for the alumni newsletter, or reach out to our staff to explore the multitude of ways in which you can stay engaged with your Women's Resources Center.