- WRC Home
- About WRC
- Womxn's History Month
- Advocacy & Support Services
- wrc Programs
- WRC Events
- Get Involved
- support the WRC
- Photo Gallery
Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2020
This April, we’re highlighting Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) digitally. Every week this month, we’ll share content that inspires and/or sustains us. Content will be released daily through our social media and then posted on this website at the end of each week. Click here for content already posted this month.
Check out our daily themes!
- Meme Monday (challenging rape culture and highlighting resilience)
- Teal Tuesday (spotlighting activism)
- Wellness Wednesday (holistic explorations of wellbeing)
- TED Talk Thursday (learning from the experiences of others)
- Fun Friday (the chance to take a breath)
- Songs of Saturday/Sunday (navigating and celebrating life through song)
During SAAM and all year round, the WRC is committed to providing programing and confidential advising for members of our campus community. Even as we have to be socially distant, we are still here for you. To make an appointment with a confidential advisor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-333-3137. For confidential support outside of our hours (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday), please contact RACES’ 24/hour hotline at 217-384-4444.
Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2019