- Available for members of Peoria Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma (connected historically with the state of Illinois) who have filed a 2022-2023 FAFSA
- Covers remaining cost of tuition, campus fees, and room/board allowance not covered by other federal, state, institutional, and private awards (including the Federal Pell Grant and the State of Illinois Monetary Award Program Grant)
- Renewable for up to 4 years (8 semesters) for incoming first-year students and 3 years (6 semesters) for incoming transfer students
- Available to students who are not residents of the state of Illinois, are members of any of the Tribal Nations federally recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs, and have filed a 2022-2023 FAFSA
- Covers the difference between non-resident and resident tuition at UIUC
- Renewable for up to 4 years (8 semesters) for incoming first-year students and 3 years (6 semesters) for incoming transfer students, with winter and summer semesters included
The priority deadline to apply for these scholarships is Tuesday, March 15. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email our Office of Student Financial Aid or call them at 217-333-0100.