- WRC Home
- About WRC
- advocacy + support services
- Programs + Events
- Sexual Violence Prevention
- Get Involved
- support the WRC
- Request a Workshop
WRC COORDINATED AWARENESS & HISTORY MONTHS
Throughout the year, the Women’s Resources Center coordinates efforts across the campus community to celebrate women’s historical contributions, raise awareness of resources available for survivors of sexual and gender-based violence, and encourage collaboration to build a healthier and safer community.
- January is Stalking Prevention and Awareness Month - providing support and resources for students who are experiencing stalking and building awareness on stalking prevention.
- March is Women's History Month – commemorating and encouraging the study, observance, and celebration of the vital role of women in American history.
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month (SAAM) - furthering efforts to prevent and address sexual violence, center the needs and experiences of survivors, and to promote the health and wellbeing of Illinois students.
- October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month (DVAM) - working toward ending dating and domestic violence.